- Agreement: By using the facilities located below, Members agree to abide by all policies set forth below and any other rules/policies that may be deemed necessary by BCF Management.
- Membership: Use of all facilities and equipment provided by BCF is reserved for Members Only. Members will be required to pay monthly membership dues based upon Membership Level (e.g. Kids, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Personal Training, etc.). For Level descriptions, requirements and pricing please see our Pricing page.
- Documentation: All Members will be required to complete the Student Info Sheet and Liability Waiver before participating in Club activities.
- Responsibility: Members understand that BCF membership includes physical activity and that there is always a risk of injury. Members are responsible for consulting a physician (if necessary) prior to participating in Club activities. Members are required to disclose any current/previous injuries and/or medications or supplements being taken (over-the-counter or prescribed) prior to participating in Club activities.
- Attitude: BCF is a family-owned/operated Club. We will not tolerate unsportsman-like behavior from any Member or their guests while participating in Club activities or visiting the premises. Members and their guests will be respectful of others and follow the directions of Instructors at all times. Management reserves the right to refuse Club admittance to any Member, guest or spectator at any time, if necessary for the safety and well-being of other Members. Parents must refrain from yelling, shouting or coaching their children during classes.
- Pre-payment: Pre-payment of monthly dues, private lessons and/or personal training is provided at a discounted rate for Member convenience. Any pre-payment locks in that rate for the specific period of time. There will be no refunds or rollovers for unused, pre-paid membership, private lessons or personal training sessions.
- Membership Dues: All Membership fees are due on the 1st of each month for that month. Any account unpaid by the 5th of the month will be charged a $5 Late Fee. Accounts unpaid by the 10th of the month will lose Membership privileges and be charged an additional Late Fee for each week until payment is made in full. It is the Member’s responsibility to attend classes they have paid for; there are no refunds or rollovers for unused monthly Memberships. Monthly Membership for classes does not guarantee specific classes; some classes have limited attendance and it is the Member’s responsibility to sign up for the classes they wish to attend to ensure their ability to attend said classes.
- Appointments: Scheduled Private Lessons and/or Personal Training times are reserved for Members with those privileges. Any Member who is unable to attend a pre-scheduled appointment must contact BCF at least 1 hour before the scheduled appointment time or they will be charged for that appointment (as if they were present).
- Dress Code/Equipment: Proper attire and equipment are required for classes. Fingernails and toenails should be trimmed and clean so as not to injure other Members. There are absolutely no shoes allowed on the mats (the only exception is wrestling shoes that are only used on the mats and not worn anywhere else). Shoes must be worn in the bathroom. For No-Gi classes: gym shorts/pants with no zippers or buttons that may damage the mats; absolutely no jeans allowed. T-shirt or rashguard is required with no embellishments that may damage the mats. No tank tops (men) or overly revealing clothing (low cut tops, crop tops, short shorts, etc.). For Gi classes: Judo or Jiu-Jitsu gi pants and jacket are required and should be clean and free of any tears or holes; don’t forget the belt. For striking classes: boxing gloves are required for Kickboxing (no MMA/fingerless gloves); MMA gloves or boxing gloves can be used in the MMA classes. All required equipment is available as loaners and reserved for first-time students and new Members during their first month of training. Members who have trained more than one month should purchase their own equipment; all available on-site in our Pro Shop. We carry only pro-grade equipment, usually cheaper than what you can find online or in stores. If you’re not sure, just ask.